Ede boy gets 3rd degree burn in TikTok fireworks challenge

Ede’s boy suffered 3rd degree burns while doing a fireworks challenge he saw on TikTok. ede police Said. Playing with fireworks is extremely dangerous, police said, urging children not to participate in such social media challenges.

According to police, a boy from the Krenem neighborhood took part in a challenge to set off fireworks in a dangerous way. He lit fireworks and stepped on them. The fireworks caught on the soles of his feet and exploded through his shoes. “The boy suffered third-degree burns,” police said.

According to police, messing with fireworks is extremely dangerous. “So please ignore the challenges you encounter on social media and only launch consumer fireworks on New Year’s Eve.”

https://nltimes.nl/2022/11/15/tiktok-fireworks-challenge-leaves-ede-boy-third-degree-burns Ede boy gets 3rd degree burn in TikTok fireworks challenge

Exit mobile version