With the NFL season right around the corner, it’s time to find the best NFL betting sites you can sign up for the 2022 season.
Finding the right site to place your NFL bets is crucial to maintaining a profitable bankroll throughout the season. You need a trustworthy site that makes things easy for you come the NFL Season. You want to look for sites with easy deposit methods and easy and fast payouts.
After that, you need to look at what they offer regarding NFL bets. What kind of wagers do they offer? Is it more than the traditional sides and totals? Your site should offer a variety of ways to bet during the season.
Doing a little research before selecting an online betting site is always wise. The variety of sports, leagues, events covered, and betting lines offered, as well as the quality of customer service, is essential when deciding which offshore sportsbook you choose to use for betting.
So, what are the best sites to bet on for NFL Games?
Below are some of the best online sportsbooks to place your NFL Bets.
Top 3 Online sites for NFL Betting
BetUs is one of the top sportsbooks in the Industry. BetUs has over 25 years in the sports betting market.
“America’s favorite sportsbook” offers many of the most popular NFL Bets, including MVP, Division Winners, Season Stat Leaders, Super Bowl winners, Team Totals, Player Props, and Parlays.
- 125% Match Bonus up to $2,500
- VIP Program
- 100% Crypto Sportsbook Bonus
Bovada, founded in 2011, has become American bettors’ most popular offshore sportsbooks. Bovada offers more than 20 sports, ranging from MLB, NFL, and NBA to WWE and electronic basketball.
Bovada carries all the NFL Bets and Futures you are looking for. Like BetUs, they offer Super Winner, Super Bowl Matchups, Team Totals, Season-Long Player Props, Awards, Conference Winners, and Division Winners.
Traditional football bets include sides and totals, parlays, teasers, round robins, and more.
- $750 Welcome Bonus
- Fast Payouts
- $275 Refer a Friend Bonus
MyBookie is one of the most recognizable sites in the Industry. It was founded in 2014 and has been nothing but the top of the line.
Like the other two online sportsbooks, they offer all the traditional NFL bets, including sides, games totals, team totals, and alternate lines.
- Double Your First Deposit
- Variety of Bets
- 200% Referral Bonus
What Should I Look For In The Best NFL Betting Sites?
Below are some of our favorite tips and advice when looking for a site to place your NFL Bets.
Sign-Bonuses and Deposit Bonuses
- Deposit bonus: Most sportsbooks will usually have deposit bonuses, especially if you are a first-time user. The sportsbook will match a set percentage of your deposit with site credit, up to a certain amount.
- Risk-free bets: Another common bonus site will use to lure new users. How this works is after signing up and depositing, place your first bet. If it loses, the site will reimburse you with site credit up to a set amount, usually up to $100
Sportsbooks often offer seasonal promotions to get you excited for the upcoming season. Their main goal is to keep you as a bettor, so they entice you with different offers, and many of them can benefit you as a bettor if you take advantage of them.
- Parlay boosts: Sportsbooks will boost the odds on your qualifying parlays, usually requiring at least three legs/teams, which will vary depending on the site. For example, a standard 3-team parlay odds may be around +600; sportsbooks will then boost the odds to +900 for a chance at a higher payout. You can play it safer and still get a large payout, or throw a hail-mary and try to win big on a 10-team parlay.
- Odds boosts: Sportsbooks will pick a specific bet from that week’s slate of games and boost the line/odds to a higher potential payout for bettors.
(Example: Boost the Cleveland Browns moneyline from +240 to +340).
Safe, Trusted, and Reputable Site.
Pick a site that has been around a long time and has an excellent reputation for handling deposits and payouts.
Most of the top offshore bookmakers above utilize safe payment gateways powered by world-renowned banking institutions, so you can feel confident that your personal information is handled and stored securely. Nothing is worse than winning money and having trouble withdrawing it or waiting weeks or months before receiving your money.
Despite the US online sports betting market slowly opening up and becoming legal, quite a few states are still years away. Please take advantage of the offshore sportsbooks and their generous welcome bonuses and promotions for the 2022 NFL season.