Sietse Bakker has had a long conversation with Ilse DeLange. The two spoke after DeLange had indicated that she was disappointed that she was not playing a role during the Eurovision song contest. “We have spoken for a long time. First over the phone and then also in real life. That was nice and very good, ”says the executive producer of the Eurovision Song Contest on Friday Eve.
To the question of BNNVARA presenter Renze Klamer whether everything is now ‘cake and egg’ again, he answers in the affirmative. “Yes”, says Bakker.
According to the producer, DeLange is a professional. “She has supported Duncan very well and is also involved in his acts this year.” She is still working on that now, continues Bakker. It was previously announced that during the final of the Eurovision Song Contest previously recorded images of Duncan Laurence will be used, because the singer is in isolation due to a corona infection.
Last week, DeLange criticized the College Tour program, She said she was disappointed that she did not get a visible role in the Eurovision song contest. “I think it’s really crazy, I’m very honest about that”, said the singer. The Eurovision organization then announced that it would contact her.
Free unlimited access to Showbytes? Which can!
Log in or create an account and don’t miss out on the stars.
Sietse Bakker has ‘spoken for a long time’ with Ilse DeLange | Show
Source link Sietse Bakker has ‘spoken for a long time’ with Ilse DeLange | Show