News | Jun 3, 2023 | 04:31
The Dutch Consulate General in Ho Chi Minh City is looking for a full-time driver.
job title: driver
Job Level: 03
Hours per week: 40
Mission: Ho Chi Minh City
General characteristics of work
- Drivers transport people or goods for CG professional purposes.
- The driver is in charge of the maintenance of the official CG car.
- The driver is responsible to the operations manager for the transportation of people and goods, as well as for routine vehicle maintenance.
- Driving and other instructions, traffic laws, etc. apply.
- Your driver will advise you on whether to perform minor maintenance, whether to make transport arrangements, and whether to take an alternative route.
duty and responsibility
- Transportation of the mission director and colleagues and, if necessary, the next mission from the Ministry of The Hague
- Transportation of supplies necessary for the General Affairs Division
- You will be responsible for the operations of the Business Management Section, such as delivery and collection of mail (receiving and shipping mail), payment of bills, and secondment to banks.
- Administrative tasks such as renewing a driver’s license, transferring and selling a car, purchasing SIM cards/phones for new staff, requesting invoices, etc., assisting in the preparation of standard verbal memos for the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Vietnam. Run
- We will assist you in arranging equipment in the CG office, such as installing and adjusting office furniture and equipment.
- Assist in arranging facilities at the residence for the event, including setting up a sound system.
- Facilitate the operations management section upon request, if necessary.
Result area description:
- Timely and safe transport of mission leaders, colleagues and missions visiting Ho Chi Minh City.
- A clean and well-maintained vehicle.
- Timely delivery of goods and mail.
- Resolve administrative tasks in a timely manner, such as renewing a driver’s license on time.
- You want a smooth and comfortable driving style.
- Respect Vietnamese laws and CG regulations.
- Ability to work with others
- client orientation
- planning and organization
- Flexibility to work overtime
- communication ability
- take the initiative and act proactively
Areas of knowledge and experience:
- Education: Graduated from high school
- driver’s license
- Experience Level: At least 2 years of work experience
- English knowledge
- Practical knowledge of auto mechanics and terrain (Ho Chi Minh City and surrounding areas);
- good social skills
- good sense of responsibility
- map reading skills
- Skills in dealing with passengers
- first aid skills
Work environment and contacts
About the Consulate General of Japan in Ho Chi Minh City
The Consulate General is headed by the Consul General. The team consists of 2 foreign staff and 10 locally hired Vietnamese staff, who are trainees once a year. It has a policy section and a consular/administrative section (led by an operations manager). The driver will be a member of the General Affairs Section of the Consulate General. The Operational Manager is the driver’s line his manager. The Consulate General’s office is located in Saigon Tower, D1, Le Duan Boulevard.
Employees will be based at the Dutch Consulate General in HCMC under the guidance of an operations manager. Employees will work closely with the Consul General and colleagues at the Consulate General of Ho Chi Minh City.
The Consulate General consists of a policy section focused on sustainable economic development, international order, human rights, and social progress, and a general affairs and consular section. The Consular Department provides consular services to Dutch citizens in Vietnam and Vietnamese nationals wishing to travel to the Netherlands.
- With the mission director and CG colleagues.
- To ask passengers, including advanced-level visitors, about their specific wishes and to inform them of any anomalies that have occurred.
- Relevant stakeholders, e.g. traffic police, traffic authorities (to renew licenses), customs.
$740 to $1,109 per month based on a 40 hour work week
contact and details
Submit your resume and application documents in advance March 20th To HCM@minbuza.nl call the attention of Eline van der Veen, Deputy Consul General.
Start date: April (undecided)
https://www.netherlandsandyou.nl/latest-news/news/2023/03/06/now-hiring-a-chauffer-for-the-consulate-general-in-ho-chi-minh-city Wanted: Consulate General Ho Chi Minh City Driver | News Article