amateur footballJasper Gunter is having an unforgettable season. The top scorer of WHS broke the barrier of thirty league goals this week and that after just seventeen games. With this he is chasing the lead in the Silver Shoe classification.
Last Saturday he put in two, as a result of which pursuer Prinsenland was defeated (2-1). Gunter was also accurate in the midweek make-up game against ZSC’62. He and his team are heading for the title in Saturday’s third division A; WHS is nine points clear.
Gunter is hot on the heels of Rombouts van Kruisland. Two more points and he’s over him. Jordy Bollaart of Unitas’30 also did good business this week. He made two and has come a little closer to a podium place.
1. Yoeri Rombouts (Kruisland) 21 goals – 31.5 points
2. Jasper Gunter (WHS) 30 – 30
3. Ruben Maas (Cluzona) 18 – 27
4. Jordy Bollaart (Unitas’30) 17 – 25.5
5. Roel Jongenelis (Eight times) 22 – 22
6. Achraf Chouiter (Unitas’30) 14 – 21
7. Niek Akkermans (Bavel) 13 – 19.5
8. Matthijs Nagtzaam (Gastel) 19 – 19
9. Fouad Idabdelhay (Halster) 12 – 18
Pjotr Hendrickx (DSE) 18 – 18
Free unlimited access to Showbytes? Which can!
Log in or create an account and never miss a thing from the stars.
WHS top scorer Jasper Gunter breaks through the limit of thirty goals and chases for the lead | amateur football
Source link WHS top scorer Jasper Gunter breaks through the limit of thirty goals and chases for the lead | amateur football