Gamification helps in cognitive development, since by introducing this technology into the educational system or business, it is possible to increase the activity of different areas of the brain. It is important in the development of adolescents and children. Although gamification also helps adults, increasing their productivity, increasing motivation and speeding up the completion of professional tasks. Games that go into the “intellectual” category are designed specifically for cognitive development.
Features and essence of gamification
Brain games have become very popular these days. Their difference lies in the fact that they are focused on questions and answers, as well as tasks that the user needs to solve. Brainstorming games are ways to increase the speed of information processing and level up the ability to save the received data by the brain for a long period.
This helps not only the intellectual, but also the physical and mental development of a person. Although interactive games are used, the user receives the same benefits from them as would be given by conventional games. This means that physical and mental health will be strengthened in parallel with intellectual development.
Today, every second teenager sits at the computer, playing games. This applies to both boys and girls. Many of such games are useful, for example, developing reaction speed and creative thinking. But in order to use a larger volume of the brain, special games aimed at development are needed. It is gamification that helps to achieve success in this matter. Smart applications will especially appeal to children who like games. This approach has many advantages. Let’s consider them all.
Key Benefits of Gamification
To get a quality product that will definitely benefit and increase brain activity, it is better to contact a gamification company that has a team of qualified professionals with experience in this gaming industry. Such a product will have many advantages, namely:
- Increasing engagement in the classroom. The scientists conducted a study, with the help of which they managed to find out how the level of involvement in the classroom changes after the introduction of gamification into the educational process. The scientists presented the results in the form of a table with a five-point rating scale. It turned out that the highest scores were received by the guys in the classes that used game teaching methods. At such lessons there was a positive atmosphere, and the children were eager to participate in games of their own free will.
- There are no territorial restrictions. Gamification can go far beyond the classroom. Game methods have proven themselves well in home and distance learning of children, when it is very difficult to achieve their concentration on the lessons. But with the help of game learning, this is easier. Children like to be able to pass the stages, receiving a reward for this, and also know that at one step or another they will be given a hint that will help in a particular mission. All this looks like an exciting adventure.
- Increase motivation. Few people like to study, and for a modern person this becomes a routine at all. It is understandable, because people today have so many opportunities and alternatives for leisure. But learning is an important part of life, so you need to look for ways to increase your motivation, desire to acquire new knowledge. This is exactly what gamification does.
- Minimizing routine. This is important because learning brings something new and interesting every day. With the introduction of the gaming process into their studies, children began to look forward to new activities.
- The quality of education is improving. This is achieved due to the fact that students themselves want to learn, and this is a direct way to the rapid development of new material, which will be fixed in the head for a long time.
To order the development of a quality product for the gamification of education or business, depending on personal goals, you can contact experts in this field and in the industry of game development for PC and mobile gadgets https://kevurugames.com/hire-unreal-developer/.