News | 12-01-2023 | 14:27
The Embassy of the Kingdom of the Netherlands in the Republic of Armenia is pleased to announce the call for concept notes for the 2023 budget for projects promoting equal rights for women and girls.
Equal Rights for Women and Girls
- reducing the incidence of all forms of violence against women and girls in public and private life;
- Strengthening the participation of women’s voices, agency, leadership and representation in decision-making processes in the public, private and civic spheres;
- Enhancing women’s economic rights and empowerment, and encouraging women’s entrepreneurship (but not subsidizing start-ups).
- The rights of women and girls were protected in situations of crisis and conflict, and women’s meaningful participation and leadership in peace and nation-building was promoted.
- The call is open to independent civil society organizations, research institutes and individuals, preferably based and operating in Armenia.
- The concept note should follow the format of the attachment and should contain actionable and realistic goals and defined outcomes and activities.
- Your budget should be realistic, between 0 and 60.000 euros.
Procedures and interim timelines
- Organizations are encouraged to submit concept notes using the enclosed form by 18:00 on February 3, 2022 Yerevan time. JER-PROJECTS@minbuza.nl;
- Only shortlisted applicants (based on concept notes) will be notified by email and asked to submit a complete proposal (a complete proposal is an offer to present a complete proposal and sent together).
Suggestion Evaluation Criteria
The project team at the Embassy of the Netherlands in Armenia pays particular attention to the following elements of the submitted concept notes:
- Does the proposed activity fit into any of the above priorities?
- How innovative, unique and original the approach is.
- How big is the added value of the intervention – to what extent are other organizations already addressing this issue?
- How realistic are the expected effects of the intervention?
- How can the sustainability of the project be ensured after funding ends?
- Priority will be given to projects implemented in Armenian regions.
- Projects are also prioritized for larger groups of beneficiaries.
https://www.netherlandsandyou.nl/latest-news/news/2023/01/12/call-for-concept-notes Call for Concept Notes | News Article