News | September 1, 2023 | 00:00
Travelers over the age of 12 arriving from China whose final destination is the Netherlands must test negative for COVID-19 upon arrival in the Netherlands. This extra precaution is taken from 10.th January 2023. In addition, people traveling on flights to and from China are urgently advised to wear medical face masks.
For travelers, this means:
- Travelers must have a negative test result before boarding a flight to the Netherlands.
- Test results may have been issued based on NAAT (PCR) testing or antigen testing within 48 hours of departure to the Netherlands.
- A check will be carried out upon arrival at Schiphol Airport.
The test certificate should contain the following information:
- Data that can identify who was tested and when
- Results of antigen test or NAAT (PCR) test;
- The conclusion, in Dutch or English, states that the person tested did not have COVID-19 at the time.
- The logo or characteristics of the institution or doctor where the test was performed.
Additionally, there is urgent advice to wear a medical mouth mask on flights to and from China. Travelers also receive a free self-test and information on its use at Schiphol Airport.
Travelers arriving at Amsterdam’s Schiphol Airport from China will also continue to be offered a free self-test and instructions on how to use it. These measures are being introduced well in advance of the Lunar New Year, when a peak in arrivals from China is expected.
For more information, please check this site.
https://www.netherlandsandyou.nl/latest-news/news/2023/01/09/travelers-from-china-to-thenetherlands-covid19test Travelers from China to the Netherlands must have a negative test result.news article