The Weekend Special focuses on the main events taking place in and around The Hague region, suitable for expats and the international community.
This weekend’s highlights include shows for Pink Floyd fans at Stadstheater Zoetermeer, American rap-rock band Fun Lovin’ Criminals at Paard, Gin and Rum Festival at Grote Kerk, International Literature Festival at Theater aan het Another version of WinterNachten is included. spy.
There’s plenty more happening this weekend, including an English comedy night at Peppins Comedy Club and a James Brown tribute at Bodelli.
If you are planning an event and would like to be included in the Weekend Special, please send your information, including photos, to . email@example.com
Enjoy your Easter weekend
The public wants to hear Pink Floyd at its best, and that is the goal of The Pink Project. For a quarter of a century, they have perfectly rendered Pink Floyd’s musical legacy in theaters and pop venues. After the huge success of Pink Floyd’s Past to Present Tour, the band will tour with his worthy sequel, Pink Floyd’s Past to Present Part 2, from 2022 to his 2023. .
Fun Lovin’ Criminals comes to PAARD April 15th, this time with charismatic founding member Brian Fast Reiser on vocals. With Frank Benbini on drums and new addition Naim Cortazzi (Happy Mondays) on guitar, FLC injects plenty of new energy and turns things upside down.
Between Gin & Rum Festival, Held on Saturday 15th April at the Grote Kerk, with over 25 GIN houses, a variety of RUM pearls and the opportunity to follow the workshops. This year’s festival promises to be bigger and better. Featuring silent disco, gin & rum workshops, games and a variety of entertainment.
Sunday 16th April as part of the Winternachten Festival all world excuses, acclaimed international authors Chika Unigwe and David Diop talk about the global imprints of slavery and how they permeate contemporary society and literature. They work on (post)colonialism, migration and identity formation. And, of course, they read from their own works. This event will be held in English. A translation of the non-English reading will appear on the screen.
Other events this weekend
Ongoing events in this area
Upcoming dates in your diary
- Highlights Residency Orquest in April (April 19th, 23rd, 28th)
- PANEL35 @ THE HAGUE TECH – EMPLOYEE BENEFITS (April 20)
- PARTY4PLANET: Earth Day 2023 (April 21)
- St John & St Philip Book Fair (April 22nd)
- STET PRESENT I, MALVOLIO (April 22nd and 23rd)
- Dancing Outdoors – Free 10-Week Dance Project (April 22nd, May 6th, 20th, 27th, June 3rd, 17th, 24th)
- Important Films in Tur den Haag – Theater of Violence (April 23rd)
- John Adams Institute presents on immigration, transformation and society (April 24th)
- Countdown to KONINGSNACHT (KINGSNIGHT) (April 26th)
- Candy Dulfer @ PAARD (April 28)
- Evening with President Barack Obama (May 1st)
- Rolf Sanchez, Jet Rebel, Fulcje, Jung McCroy, Abba Fever (May 5th)
- National Diet LibraryOVU Youth Choir – International Sensation from South Africa (May 6)
- Giuliano da Empoli @ Border Kitchen (May 10th)
- DE TEMPLE – THE STORY OF THE RADICAL LEFT AMERICAN GROUP “THE PEOPLE’S TEMPLE” (May 10-13)
- Super Size Mix & Match Volunteer Job Fair (May 13th)
- Urban Walk Den Haag 2023 (May 13th)
- Cadance returns to The Hague: where worlds collide and connect (May 18-29)
- P𝗮𝗽𝗶𝗖𝗵𝘂𝗹𝗼𝗕𝗲𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗳𝗲𝘀𝘁𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟯 (May 20th)
- Fred Wesley & THE NEW JB’S @ PAARD (May 25th)
- Paul Carrack @ ZUIDERPARK LIVE (May 27)
- Free your mind! Saturday 27th May at a shopping night in downtown The Hague (May 27)
- Delft Fringe Festival 2023 (May 21st to June 11th)
- Cadelock 2023 (June 2-3)
- Muse @ Mariveldo (June 7, 2023)
- YEMI ALADE @ PAARD (June 29th)
- NORTH SEA JAZZ 2023 – First acts announced (July 7-9)
- BEATSTAD FESTIVAL is back with a special edition (September 1)
- Cirque du Soleil – OVO (September 7-10, 14-17)
- Jimmy Carr of Holland (September 21st and 22nd)
- LEVEL 42 @ PAARD (November 6th)
For more news and culture, visit Sign up for our newsletter and please see Event calendarbrowse us feature and visit us Facebook page
https://www.thehagueonline.com/weekend-specials/2023/04/11/weekend-special-13-16-april-2023 Weekend Special April 13-16, 2023