The PMP® or Project Management Professional course® is a gold standard when it comes to the field of project management. Coming from the globally renowned project management institute or pmi, we can assure you that most project managers are going to vie for it.
Well, if you are wondering what are the benefits that a PMP® certification course can offer to you and why is everyone speaking of it, you need to keep reading this article. And here we will be discussing with you both the tangible as well as the intangible benefits that you can expect to get from the PMP® certification course!
What are the benefits of the PMP® certification course –
- A PMP® certification in Hyderabad, or any other state in India for that matter, will help you meet all the mandatory requirements that all the top companies Around The World specify for their job requirements.
- Needless to say, a project manager certification will drastically help you to complete the projects that you are given the responsibility of successfully and before time!
- A PMP® certification can single-handedly give you a salary hike by 20%, making it one of the most alluring parts of the PMP® certification.
- One of the biggest benefits that the PMP® certification will get you is that you will be popularly renowned among your peers. This is due to the fact that there is an Elite Club of PMP®, that you can join once you get the certification and thereafter be globally recognized for your knowledge. You will also constantly be in touch with the latest changes that have come up in the project management industry and the methods which make the management process much more convenient and easy to manage.
- Asif PMP® you can expect much better job prospects – this is due to the fact that as a PMP® you will be preferred over other candidates who do not have a PMP® certification. Similarly, if you ever wished to take up the Agile training course, having a PMP® certification is one of the mandatory prerequisites, and you will have an advantage over other peers.
- As of the current report, the salary of a PMP® can depend upon the industry and the location. But regardless, you are guaranteed to earn a lot more than your peers who do not have a certification.
For instance, if you are working in the pharma management sector of the USA, as a PMP®, you can expect to get a salary of 125000 USD, whereas if you are a PMP® in Canada, you can expect to earn up to 115000 USD in the agriculture or mining field. Similarly, as a PMP® in India, you can expect to earn up to 1800,000 INR.
Now that we have shared with you the many benefits of getting a PMP® certification, we advise you to get it from the top institutes in India and excel in your career!