Without any doubt, currently, Netflix is the undisputed king of video-on-demand streaming services. It is the most popular streaming service on the planet, with over 214 million subscribers worldwide.
The United States and Canada hold 74 million subscribers, whereas the United Kingdom has 70 million subscribers. This service is available everywhere except China, North Korea, Syria, and Crimea due to various legal restrictions.
Netflix can easily be accessed on popular devices via browser or its official application. Its application can be downloaded on PC, Laptops, Mac, Android, iOS, Tablets, iPad, Gaming consoles, media players, and many more.
If we talk about content, Netflix holds 4593 movies and 1157 TV shows related to various genres and production companies. In addition, Netflix also produced its original TV shows and movies across the platform regularly.
Unfortunately, Netflix’s content library is classified and arranged depending on your geographical location.
So, for example, if you live in the United Kingdom, it is not necessary that you get the same TV shows or movies available for the viewers in the United States.
Also, Netflix offers premium subscriptions that are paid, and sometimes their costs can be too much to handle for some users. We know what you are thinking right now. You are thinking about whether there is a Netflix free trial hack?
Don’t worry. You are in the right place as today we will be revealing to you about getting a free trial of Netflix.
How to get a Netflix free testing account?
Do you wish to get a Netflix free trial account for a complete 30-days? Here’s how to do it:
- Visit Netflix.
- Input your email ID and click on “Get Started.”
- Now set up a password for your Netflix account.
- Select your desired subscription plan.
- Enter your credit card information.
- Once you are finished, your Netflix account is created and ready to be used.
Note: Make sure that you have disabled the automatic recurring feature of your credit card. This is very important so don’t forget about this step.
How to get a Netflix free trial account for three months?
There’s a way to get a three-month Netflix free trial that involves subscribing to another service that will cost you less than the Netflix subscription itself.
Make sure that you have an Airtel network connection.
- Install the Airtel Thanks App from Google Play Store/App Store.
- Register with your Airtel network phone number and log into the app.
- You will see the Airtel Thanks banner on the main homepage. Click on it.
- You will be redirected towards Netflix, register there with the same Airtel phone number.
- That’s it. You will be subscribed to Netflix’s three months free trial account.
Netflix subscription prices
Basic Subscription Plan: This subscription allows you to stream Netflix on a single device at only 480p video quality. It will cost you $8.99 a month.
Standard Subscription Plan: This subscription plan has two simultaneous devices streaming at 1080p picture quality at $13.99 a month.
Premium Subscription Plan: The premium subscription comes with four simultaneous Ultra HD video quality streams at $17.99 a month.
Best content on Netflix at the moment
Once you have signed up for the free trial, you can enjoy the following popular movies and shows on Netflix:
- Cobra Kai
- Peaky Blinders
- Stranger Things
- House of Cards
- Black Mirror
- El Camino
- Tall Girl
- Locke and Key
- The Sinner
- Squid Game
- The Umbrella Academy
Canceling free trial account of Netflix
You have enjoyed the Netflix trial account, but now you are getting close to its end. Therefore, you wish to cancel the free trial of your Netflix account.
Here’s how to do it:
- First, log in to your Netflix account.
- Then, click on the Arrow that is present beside your account profile user name.
- Click on the Account option.
- Under the Membership and billing option, you will see “Cancel membership”.
- Click on the finish cancellation option to confirm your account cancellation.
Other Streaming Services Free Trials to Try [Netflix Alternatives]
If you have tried Netflix’s free trial, there are plenty of other services that offer free trial periods for new viewers. These are definitely worth your time.
1. Free Trial of Hulu (1-month)
Hulu offers a 1-month free trial for its new users on its basic plan. If you subscribe to the Hulu + Live TV plan, you will get a seven-day trial period. Some popular Hulu shows include The Handmaid’s Tale, Shut Eye, Killing Eve, Castle Rock, and much more.
2. Free Trial of Amazon Prime Video (1-month)
Amazon Prime Video is also offering a 30-day trial for its new users. You can stream shows and movies on Amazon Prime Video free for 30-days. Like Netflix, Amazon Prime also has a lot of on-demand content from every genre that you can enjoy.